(cowritten with Lucy Lennox)
Colin’s Do’s and Don’ts for a Happy New Year:
1. Do not develop a crush on your archnemesis, contractor Ryder Richards.
2. Do finish remodeling the heinous mega-mansion with him well before the first snowflakes fall on New Year’s Eve.
3. Do not notice that he's still the hottest man in Licking Thicket.
4. Do not let that gorgeous man provoke you.
5. Do not let his provocation distract you.
6. Do not let your distraction leave you stranded at the house with him during a blizzard.
7. Dear heavens, do not let him crack open the moonshine and light a fire.
8. Do not play drunken truth or dare with him.
9. And for gravy’s sake, do not let yourself fall in love.
10. But if you do… Don't be surprised if this is the happiest year ever.